Donors can transfer stocks, mutual funds or IRA funds to support the Chandler Gilbert Arc! These gifts can be made directly to us from the individual accounts. Learn more below.
What you need to know about transferring stocks or mutual funds.
- With stock or mutual funds, you pay NO tax on it and get the tax deduction/credit for the full value.
- We are set up to receive funds directly through electronic transfers or even physical certificates.
What you need to know about direct transfers of IRA funds.
A few stipulations surrounding “Qualified Charitable Distribution” or direct IRA transfer gifts are:
- The donor must be at least 70 ½ years old at the time the gift is made.
- The gift must come directly from the IRA to the nonprofit account.
- This law only applies to Traditional IRAs; other types of retirement funds do not qualify for this gift.
We Are Here to Help
If you have any questions about this or any other ways to make a charitable gift to the Chandler Gilbert Arc, contact us at