Chandler Gilbert Arc greatly values dedicated volunteers as a vital component of the services we provide and interested people consistently find volunteering to be a very rewarding experience. Any person interested in volunteering will be fully trained and screened for each individual assignment, oriented to the mission of the agency and needs of the people they support, and relied upon in the same way we would an employee.
SPECIALTY SKILLED OPPORTUNITIES:
- Community Outreach Advocate – Learn more
- Driver / Transportation Specialist – Learn more
- Environmental Enhancement Coordinator – Learn more
- Grant Development Visionary – Learn more
- Outsource Employment Professional – Learn more
- Office Assistant Extraordinaire – Learn more
- Our Hero Handyman – Learn more
- HERE TO HELP:
- Have a few hours to help here and there? Fill out the form below and we’ll find a fit for you!
If you are interested in being a part of our volunteer program, please fill out this form: